June 9th-17th, 2018: Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Tao
$500 deposit, $1350 EARLY BIRD (Buy before 4/1/2018)
Whether you dream of the scenes from The Beach or jungle-covered karsts that dive into turquoise water, Thailand doesn't disappoint.
If you've seen any photos of Thailand, you think, that can't be real. However, the beaches are really that white and the water actually looks like that in Ko Tao. Think of the best Pad Thai you've ever had, then double the flavor. You can eat that every day for only .50 off the streets in Bangkok or in the floating markets where little old ladies do things with fish sauce and chili you never thought possible. Add in the temples on Koh Samui, KOH PHA-NGAN by long tail boat, and endless snorkeling/scuba diving around both islands and you've got yourself a trip that dreams were made of.
- 3 nights accommodation in Bangkok, 3 in Koh Samui, 3 in Koh Tao
- All transfers for flights included. Ferry ticket to Koh Tao also included
- 8 breakfasts included
- Half Day trip to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bar Crawl on Bangkok's famous Khaosan Road
- The famous Koh Tao Bar Crawl
- Included in all trips: Comprehensive travel planning, coordinated extras, personalized attention, language translation, on-site tour operator available 24/7.
Optional Add-ons for snorkeling and scuba diving on both islands.
**Flights between Bangkok and Koh Samui are not included
Email email@example.com for more detailed pricing. Once you pay your deposit, that will come out of the package price total.
REFUND POLICY - Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. Between 45-60 days prior to the trip start date, a 50% refund will be available. If you cancel less than 45 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you're able to fill your spot.