June 18th-June 24th
$500 deposit, $986 total
To the uninitiated, Bali might seem just like another popular tourist destination, but for anyone who visits its shores, it is impossible not to be touched by a certain magic from the 'Island of the Gods'. Bali is an island paradise, with lush rice field terraces, stunning volcano and lake views and beautiful beaches, but it is often the warmth and friendliness of the Balinese people, that make any stay on the island so memorable.
After arrival at the Denpasar Airport, your journey will begin in Ubud. With only a small amount of time here, the time is yours to explore as much or as little as you want. Options include, Tegenungan Waterfall, Elephant Cave, Monkey Forest Tour, or Volcano Cooking. From Ubud, our adventure heads north to Tulamben. Whether you want to relax on the beach or scuba dive all day, the town is famous for both! Continue on to the beautiful Gili Islands for more fun in the sun, underwater adventures, and local nightlife.
- 1 night accommodation in Ubud, 2 nights in Tulamben, 2 nights in Gili Air, 1 night in Sanur Area
- Tour of local coffee plantation and Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Tour of Kitamani (Mount Batur volcano)
- Gili Air Bar Crawl
- Transfers to/from all flights and ferries by private air-conditioned vehicle with English Speaking local guides
- Included in all trips: Comprehensive travel planning, coordinated extras, personalized attention, language translation, on-site tour operator available 24/7.
Optional: Scuba diving or Snorkeling in Tulamben or Gili Air
Email email@example.com for more details. Once you pay your deposit, that will come out of the package price total.
REFUND POLICY - Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. Between 45-60 days prior to the trip start date, a 50% refund will be available. If you cancel less than 45 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you're able to fill your spot.