March 20th-March 25th - 6 days
People to People Trip for US Citizens: Experience the beauty and culture of Cuba – a cobblestoned Caribbean gem where the rum is plentiful, the smiles infectious and dancing is essential. Join our 6-day Cuba adventure and wind your way from sultry Havana and its crumbling churches, and on to the Afro-inspired beats of Trinidad. Along the way we’ve assembled a cast of Cuban characters to give you a proper welcome: tobacco and rum experts, celebrated local chefs, historians and salsa dancers that understand where Cuba came from, where the country sits now and, more importantly, where it’s going. Click here for a glimpse of our first trip to Cuba and what you can expect from your trip: THE CUBAN EXPERIENCE
- Personal Concierge at the airport upon arrival. Private transport to the hotel.
- Bi-lingual Cuban Guide throughout the entire trip who has an in-depth knowledge of culture, history, and everything there is to do!
- Welcome dinner (authentic Cuban dinner included)
- City Walking Tour of Colonial Havana
- Hemingway and Mafia Tour in Classic American Car
- Salsa Lessons with cocktails included!
- Dinner at one of the best Cuban restaurants (dinner included)
- Cigar and Rum Tasting at the National Hotel (rum and cigar included)
- Diving and Snorkeling in Trinidad (costs included)
- Trinidad City Tour
- Private Dinner at one of the oldest houses in Trinidad in the Santa Rosa Valley. (dinner included)
- Jeep Safari to Topes de Collantes (costs included)
- Tour of Sugar Plantation Ruins and Slave History
- Surfing Lessons or Beach day with a local Cuban guide.
- Farewell dinner at the famous Cuban Art Factory (dinner included)
- Live music and club outings with local guide every night.
- 3 nights accommodation in Havana including 3 breakfasts.
- 2 nights accommodation in Trinidad including 2 breakfasts.
- 4 dinners included
- Private transport RT between Havana and Trinidad and at all times during tours/included activities and dinners.
- Verified/Legal itinerary prepared and insured.
**In Havana, there is an option for a double room, a triple room, or a quad room. However, in Trinidad, the quad can split into doubles.
Due to the new regulations, all of these tours are included and required by all guests. They've been tested out and are all super fun and interesting with a variety of the best things to do in Cuba!
For flight purchasing, try to arrive by 5pm so that you don't miss out on any group activities. You can leave anytime you want on the 25th! If you need help with flights, reach out to us!
REFUND POLICY - Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. Between 45-60 days prior to the trip start date, a 50% refund will be available. If you cancel less than 45 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you're able to fill your spot.